Friday 17 May 2013

 photo 1000000265.jpg
Welcome to my blog,
I hope to keep this upto date with all relevant work i need to do while building my car.

To surmise this car is a Mitsubishi Mirage (CL2A) 4wd model.
The same as a more commonly know Mitsubishi colt.

I will refer to this car as a colt for the remainder of this blog.

My goal is to have a fast/ economical / unique fun car.
I just havent found a manufacturer that sells one i want.

The car will be diesel powered for economy.
Will have a 3.0 v6 TDI for power.
And will be built using all oem parts from manufacturers to achieve the looks i want.
The look im going for a modern hatchback with designed on looking like an
Evolution IX Hatchback. Something never made before.

The rear end will be heavily modified to achieve the correct shape desired to actually
look appealing,

Hope i pull it all off
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment